“To assure quality legal education and training for global competitiveness”
“To promote quality legal education and training in Kenya through accreditation, equation of legal foreign qualifications and harmonization of legal programs”
The Council of Legal Education will uphold the following values;
- Integrity & Accountability – CLE will conduct its business honestly and adheres to moral principles.
- Fairness and Consistency – CLE will offer its services in a consistent manner to all stakeholders without favor or contradiction.
- Professionalism – CLE staff will adhere to highest standards of professionalism in their work.
- Confidentiality – CLE will conduct its business with a high level of confidentiality.
- Team work – CLE will champion team work from within and with its stakeholders.