The Finance and Accounting section oversees all accounting and processing of financial transactions in the Council. Finance and Accounting department is also responsible for managing the budgeting process, approving accounts payable, overseeing departmental billing, reconciling accounts, and preparing financial reports internal and external use.
The objectives of the section are:
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of financial resources.
- Institute adequate financial controls.
- Assist in the mobilization of financial resources.
- Preparation of the CLE budget.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports.