For a student to be allowed to register for the July 2015 resit examinations the student must;
- Be registered as a student at the Kenya School of Law.
- Have failed the unit within the last three (3) years.
- Not have attempted the unit for more than four (4) times (1st attempt and four (4) resits are allowed).
- Fill an application in the prescribed form available on the Council of Legal Education Website in TRIPLICATE
- The duly filled form must be presented to the Registration Officer at the Council of Legal Education who shall confirms the details on the form and sign the form.
- Make the requisite payments to Council of Legal Education, Account No. 01023033161101, National Bank of Kenya, Hill Branch. Payment shall only be made after the Registration Officer has signed the application form.
- Present the banking slip together with the Registration Form to the Accounts Department of the Council of Legal Education for receipting.
- Present the receipt and Application form to the Director of Examination, Council of Legal Education.
Council shall communicate by public notice the day of collection of examinations cards together with the Examination dates, time and venue.
Council is only undertaking registration of students for the JULY 2015 resit examination and shall communicate registration dates for November 2015 examination